The 757 Captain III Base Pack Hotfix 2 is available which includes the Hotfix 1 and the following new features and enhancements:
– ZFW and CG management via FMC is added.
– Fuel management via FMC is added.
– Payload management via FMC is added.
– Pushback control via FMC is added.
– Jetway control via FMC is added.
– A separate tiller axis is added.
– 40+ cockpit controls sounds are added.
– Window wipers sound is added.
– CDU pop-ups are added.
– The A/P disconnect sound is added.
– PAX cabin on/off selection is added.
– Fuel Flow is corrected.
– VNAV speed/alt restrictions are fixed.
– VNAV is improved.
– Cost Index calculation is improved.
– CI/Mach Number calculation is improved.
– Cockpit sounds are improved.
– The F/D bars readability is improved.
– Seat belt chime volume is increased.
– The Captain’s seat view is re-mapped to F9 hotkey.
– The Egg Timer ring is fixed.
– The Manual is updated.
1. Download the csy572_1002.exe file to any folder on your computer.
2. Make sure the P3D4 is not running.
3. Double click the downloaded csy572_1002.exe file to install the Hotfix 2.
The Hotfix 2 will overwrite all modifications of the original product (add-on liveries etc).
Standby for updates for more fixes and new features.