The 757 Captain III Base Pack version 1.2 is available which includes all previous hot fixes and the following enhancements:
– Pause at TOD OFF changes activation.
– INTC CRS waypoint intercept course creation.
– ABEAM PTS calculation.
– RTE page #2.
– MCP FL change priority over FMC.
– A few issues which may cause CTD on some systems.
– Marker sound.
– Cargo doors control from 2D panel.
– Engine Start selector sound.
– Panel states management.
– TO, CLB, CLB1, CLB2, CRZ, CON EPRs.
– V-speed callouts playback timing.
– Engine start EGT and oil pressure profiles.
– Engine start timing.
Should I download and install the 1.2?
Only if you purchased the 757 Captain III Base Pack before 2300Z 04AUG2018 (for P3D4) or before 2030Z 11AUG2018 (for FSX/P3D3).
How can I get the 1.2?
1. Login to Your Profile.
2. Navigate: Product (757 Captain III) > Extended Download Service and download the 1.2 to any folder on your computer.
3. Make sure your simulator is not running.
4. Uninstall previous version of the 757 Captain III.
5. Turn OFF your antivirus including default Windows Defender. Why?
6. Run as Administrator the downloaded csy(or x)572_1200.exe file to install the 1.2.