The 757 Captain III Base Pack version 1.3 is available which includes all previous hot fixes and the following enhancements:
– Full P3D 4.4 compatibility (P3D4 only)
– F/O CDU scratchpad messages.
– VC lighting (P3D4 only)
– VC cameras setup.
– EADI speedtape stall warning/indication.
– INTC CRS waypoint intercept course creation.
– TCAS lateral distance limits.
– Overal performance.
– A/T speed reducing.
– DME for non-VOR/ILS stations.
Should I download and install the 1.3?
Only if you purchased:
– The 757 Captain III Base Pack for P3D4 before 2227Z 22DEC2018;
– The 757 Captain III Base Pack for FSX/P3D3 before 1735Z 26DEC2018;
– The RR Expansion before 2113Z 27DEC2018.
How can I get the 1.3?
1. Login to Your Profile.
2. Navigate: Product (757 Captain III) > Extended Download Service and download the 1.3 exe file(s) to any folder on your computer.
3. Make sure your simulator is not running.
4. Turn OFF your antivirus including default Windows Defender. Why?
5. Run as Administrator the downloaded csy(x,r)572_1300.exe files in any order to install the 1.3 via “Repair” or “Uninstall”.
No manual actions on the RR Expansion for FSX/P3D3 required.