VERSION 0.96 (22MAY’20)
– Installer, PBR, fx lights for P3D5.
– Inboard ailerons retract 5 degrees when the trailing edge flaps are BEYOND 25 degrees, not at 25 degrees.
– Inboard aileron droop begins at 5 degrees, not 15.
– The indication doesn’t move from Vref30+80 to Vref30+60 when Flaps 1 are extended.
– FMC fuel used is recorded incorrectly.
– ACE improved.
– The engines spool down timing improved.
VERSION 0.95 (13MAY’20)
– Wireless CDU support.
– CRT displays refresh rate easy setup via ACE.
– FMC 250/10000 speed restriction during cruise phase.
– AUTOPILOT annunciation with light, EICAS message and master caution whilst landing in MCP APP mode with the autopilot disconnected.
– The speed tape flaps 1 flap bug settings.
– The yellow maximum maneuvering speed tape should not pass current air speed in the initial climbout.
– GROSS WT and SPEED display on INIT REF and APPROACH REF pages.
– FMC random payload.
– The inboard ailerons retract to 5 at all flap settings between 25 and 30.
– Pump C2 supposed to stay off during the first engine start.
– Slats position animation improved.
– Taxi/landing lights intensity reduced.
– Daytime red/green navlights improved.
– Homepit EICAS refreshing issue.
– Extra conditions for spoilers 4,5,8,9 added.
– Reverse Thrust defaul P3D axis mapping.
VERSION 0.94 (06MAY’20)
– Beyond flaps 25 inboard flaperons will retract by half to reduce drag.
– Outboard high-speed aileron, spoilers #4,5,8,9 and roll spoilers lockout according to the following schedule:
S.L. to 10,000 ft = 275 +/- 5 kts
10,000 ft to 18,000 ft = M0.50 +/- M0.02
18,000 ft to 27,000 ft = 235 +/- 5 kts
27,000 ft to ceiling = m 0.58 + 0.02
– Spoilers #4-9 will never act as in-flight speed brakes.
– Flaperons position indicator on EICAS.
– Flaperons and elevator droop with the aircraft on the ground and no hydraulic pressure.
– FMC: native .rt route support.
– Flaps position/animation improved.
– Landing gear shock strut compression which corrected airplane height.
– THR light button on the MCP doesn’t stay on until VNAV is engaged.
– FMC PAX and cargo configuration issue when the units set to KG.
– Missing ‘remove before flight’ texture.
– ‘RAT unlocked’ after a scenario/vechicle reload.
– GA thrust mode annunciation should remain in CRZ until flaps come out of the UP position.
– Cargo doors animation timing improved.
– The left electric demand pump is inhibited on the ground during engine start of either engine, when only one electrical generator is operating. The left demand pump PRESS and SYS PRESS lights may illuminate when starting engines on the ground.
– Hydraulic pressure for operation of the left and right engine thrust reversers comes from the left and right hydraulic systems respectively. Loss of either hydraulic system renders the associated thrust reverser inoperative.